Thursday, April 9, 2015

It started 5 months ago...

I always had intentions of blogging.

A lot of words stroll through my mind and most times, I prefer not to vocalize them. I'd much rather express myself in writing, when I can organize my thoughts properly and give the impression that I'm put together.

I meant to start this 5 months ago when Jason and I got married and went to Europe for our honeymoon. I essentially "posted" each day via email to our families. I wanted to share our experiences with friends too, but I didn't want them to feel obligated to read the really long emails.

Starting up is always the hardest part. Case in point... it took me hours and hours of brainstorming to come up with two words and an ampersand: Espresso & Macarons. It's not perfect. But I doubt two random words will ever seem to naturally coincide in harmony, unless it's already a common phrase. Perhaps in a few months, I'll get an urge to adopt two more cats and name them Espresso and Macaron! *lightbulb*

Nahhh...

Anyway, for the next few posts, I'll be sharing our Europe adventures so that all three of you can live vicariously.

Forgive me for back tracking 5 months.

Reminder to self:

My intent is for this blog to be photo-intensive and concise with words (obviously that needs work). Focus on things that inspire, the places we travel to, and a curious little kitty named Bellatrix... her evil antics... her adorable face... and perhaps my thoughts while training her to be an internet star. Jk.

Seriously, just kidding. She doesn't even have a YouTube channel.

Here she is, clearly supporting me in my endeavors...



My current aspirations: 

1. Become fluent in French. 
2. Dance salsa like it's in my blood.
3. Learn to take cool photographs (for fun only). 

No comments :

Post a Comment