Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Project: Photography

Blogging is hard! I've been struggling with subjects to write about lately. There's no lack of activity in my life, but the days are rote and there's nothing I care to spend hours writing about (that people will want to read). Learning French? Tracking macros for flexible dieting? Weekly options trading? Planning for next year's trip to Europe? Nahhh.

So instead, I'm going to learn some basic photography skills, for use on the iPhone! To keep myself accountable, I'm starting a project to take 1+ picture a day. If all goes well (i.e. there's progress), it'll be cool to track the journey from the start. Meow!

Before I begin, I've selected 3 of my favorite Instagrams, taken prior to any research about "photography."

01/2015

04/2015

05/2015

First week's task will be practicing the "Rule of Thirds."

Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment